Sunday, June 22, 2008

JOE the GE Guy is back!

Bret's mad repair skills are sharp and vast, but alas, we had to call in the help of Joe - our favorite GE Repair Guy. Unfortunately, when Joe arrived on Friday, the power was out due to the massive thunderstorm the day before. So, Joe tried his best to tinker without electricity. When the juice finally came back on Saturday morning, the fridge was still cycling on and off. The next step is to have Joe come out and replace some parts. The GOOD news is we have TWO more fridges to harvest parts from!!! In our backyard!!! Tacky, tacky.
We'll see Joe this week - I think he cringes every time our house appears on his repair schedule. But Winslow loves him and that's a good sign. I'll have a photo of Joe soon (I'll snap it when he's knee deep in repair mode). He's like part of the family.

1 comment:

Amy J said...

I love a good fridge story. And, yes, I want to know what Joe looks like.